I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Acting Again!!!!

11 January 2012

So you think you can act? This is the activity we have to do for today. For the first time when miss Zu asked to act in musical acting, I feel this is so hard for us to do so. But, as we have divided into a group of 5 and discuss with my group members, I feel very excited to do this task and I think this activity is very fun as we can act and in the same time can sing a song especially a song that we love. However, I am not satisified with my group performance as we are not prepared for this activity at all. I think 30 minutes is not enough for us to discuss and make some rehearsal. I would like to apologise to miss Zu as we are not perform well in this activity. I hope I can do better in the next activity.
Based on this activity, I think the best group of this activity is group 5 which is Megat's group. The best actor is Izaudin and the best actress is Farhani as both of them perform very well in this activity.









No comments:

Post a Comment