I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Discussion

25 January 2012
We don't have class for BEL260 today. Miss Zu just want to make a conversation or more like a disscussion for our test tomorrow. To make a discussion more effective, miss Zu divided us into small group. So, miss Zu will discuss group by group at a  different time. We are discuss about the reading part and especially for the writing part which is linear to non-linear writing. Miss Zu asked for our problem for this type of writing. As miss Zu want us to do some exercise for this essay at the previous class, so we are discuss a little bit about the exercise that we have done. Miss Zu shows us an example of good essay which is Aira's essay. After looking at her essay, I can see a lot of different between my essay and Aira's essay. Okay,I think I should learn from her. So, I decided to change it back before I pass up to miss Zu. I hope it will help me a lot in test 1...








No comments:

Post a Comment