I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Introduction

30 November 2011
Our lecturer, miss Zu ask us to do some outdoor activity. We are separate into 2 group and form 2 circle. 1 in and 1 out. Next, we look at our own partner and our conversation start. We are discussing about ourselves, malaysia football team and our favourite movie. I think this is good for us to speak fluently in English.

29 November 2011
Today, we have to work in pair to introduce our friend and then list 4 fact about her with 1 lie. After discuss, I decide to introduce my friend, Nurul Syahirah Bt Azman while she will introduce me to the others.

  4 fact about syahirah :-
       Love to eat junk food
       A shy and quite person   
              Easy to feel sympathy to others  
              Love kids

SYAHIRAH

This activity become more interesting as we have to suggest what lie about them...

23 November 2011
This is the first day I get into BEL260 class. I feel very excited to know who is our lecturer. After a few minutes, our BEL260 lecturer arrived. She is miss Zuraidah Binti Sumery. She is very energetic and a fun person. Then, for the first activity she want us to create a blog. So, this is my first blog especially for BEL260. I hope this blog can help us to be excellent in English…

No comments:

Post a Comment